Roll away the years using patented technology, and used by the beauty, medical and aesthetic skincare professionals. The frozen, medical grade surgical steel CryoFace is used when frozen to provide an invigorating facial and body massage, which cools the skin and excites cryo-microcirculation. While beneficial on its own, this unique effect also allows other Opatra skincare products to better penetrate and rejuvenate the skin.
This product can be used to dramatically improve the appearance of skin by improving oxygen level, which in turn promote new skin cell growth.
This product is gentle enough that it can be applied to both the face and body, targeting painful areas for immediate relief.
Buy Now Pay Later
for 12 months interest-free installments
• Place your CryoFace in the freezer in the velvet bag supplied and ensure that you freeze it for at least 24 hours.
• The CryoFace globe has liquid in it and to ensure the correct results, the CryoFace must be frozen before use.
• Please note: freezer temperature should be as cold as you can make it.
• When frozen, remove the CryoFace from the freezer, roll CryoFace on a clean cloth or towel, removing any excess water or ice residue
• Do not open the sealed CryoFace or tamper with the screw.
• Do not force when attaching the CryoFace to the cup holder, they are designed to fit together with ease.
• The CryoFace is only for external use.
• The CryoFace must be used in a continuous motion and we advise, not to rest it on any part of the skin for any length of time.
• If interfered with in any way, this will invalidate your warranty.
• Do not heat up the CryoFace.
• Do not consume the fluid/liquid inside the CryoFace. Do not tamper with it in any way and do not consume the liquid inside the CryoFace.
• If you have cold intolerance or allergic to stainless steel metal, please do not use the CryoFace